KKM Food Handling Course Training ONLINE / ONSITE at your location
NOW Options: ONSITE Training or ONLINE Virtual Learning: Course approved by MOH during Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic 2021
Instant on-the-spot Certificate
Get your food handler certificate immediately after finishing the course.
This Food Handler course is approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH) & Local Municipalities (PBT / Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan).
Optional Add-on: Typhoid Vaccination
Get the mandatory Typhoid Vaccination on-the-spot with the onsite training at your location!
Now claim your HRDF Funds with our training! Our Trainer is approved by PSMB HRDF!
01. Course Overview
This basic but comprehensive program will impart useful guidelines and knowledge on food handling practices and also training in the principles of food hygiene and safety.
This program is applicable to all categories of food handlers inclusive of those in the food manufacturing, food service/ hospitality and food retail industry.
This program is conducted in 8 modules according to the requirement of Ministry of Health
02. Course Outline
Basic Food Handling course developed for delivery to all staff involved in receipt, preparation, storage and serving of food includes :
- Introduction and Importance to Food Safety Public Health Legislation , you role in managing food safety
- Hazard Analysis Microbiological Causes of Food Poisoning, Chemical Food Poisoning Understanding the role Bacteria plays in Food Safety
- Food Safety Issues and Incidents
- Food borne Illnesses and Their Causes
- Food borne Hazards and their Control Measures
- Prevention of Cross-Contamination
- Time and Temperature Control and Food Quality Control
- Food Storage
03. Who Should Attend?
A compulsory course for all Food Handlers as stipulated in the Food Hygiene Regulation 2009 issued by the Ministry of Health Malaysia which requires all food handlers to be trained in Food Handling and to be familiar with this Regulations.
This course is also recommended for those indirectly associated with the food industry to create awareness and gain knowledge on basic food hygiene and prevention from food borne hazards.